Friday, January 26, 2007

When's the last time this happened?

I actually updated on time this week. I haven't done that in........I don't know how long.

I think that this comic is doomed to never have a colorist other than myself. I've tried things, but they never seem to pan out quite the way I'd like them to. Oh well.

So we're finally moving out of this part of the story. YAY! I feel like I've been in this part of the story for years. Anyhoo...I like what I have planned to come up. I won't share any details, though. That would ruin the whole thing.

In case you didn't notice, look at the right column on the screen. I've changed it up. I finally added some pages that I've been planning for a really long time. So now I won't end up having a HUGE list on the right of the page. I've also changed the banner at the top. I like this one better. It's better for new-comers to the story. Now nothing will be spoiled. YAY!

I'm starting to develop some new characters. Be sure to keep an eye out for them over the course of the year. I should get to them before the year is out. So now I'm off to try and do some scripting. Let's hope that I can get it done.

OH! And feel free to leave some comments if you have them. That's what the little comment thing is there for. I like to get feed back on things I say. Most people do.

No comments: